Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pregassona Nucleo loop to Pregassona church

I began this hike in the Pregassona nucleo, worked my way up to Via Fontana Verde. There are two paths - one begins at one end of via Fontana Verde, and the higher path begins at the very end/upper part of Via Fontana Verde. The lower loop takes about 30 minutes, the upper loop about an hour. They both end up on the path back to the church in Pregassona. 

Here are a few pictures along my mountain hike. I often stop, turn around, and take time to observe things around me. So much time is spent watching where my feet are going. It's important to stop and enjoy. My hike made a loop, finishing up by the main church in Pregassona. The funny thing about hiking in Switzerland - sometimes the path takes you right through someone's property. I walked right  past some sheep - no fence. So funny how they just stared at me! 

And remind me not to end up by the church at noon. The bells started ringing and boy did I jump! They were SO loud! 
I love all the moss on the trees and the little spring flowers coming up

Spring flowers!

A mountain stream - The Swiss always manage to control all the water coming down from the mountains! 

The typical red Swiss bench. Oh, I think a little boy lost his gloves. The trekking poles are mine. 

This hike has a couple of grottos. With burning candles inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment